Welcome to Greench Farm!

This is a The Sims 3 legacy, following the household at Greench Farm, which is part of a still primitive, but growing, community on Maccaroni Island. Enjoy the journey!

The Greench Farm story started as a SimBasic spin-off on local Week 14 Day 1.

All my stories (and more) are now gathered on my new blog, Simmerville's Sims.
[July2014: link corrected!]

02 August 2013

More updates soon!

I'm sorry for the long break!

Right now I'm rebuilding my OS, the game was just too slow with 4FPS. Hoping it will speed up a little on a new system, but I won't know until everything is reinstalled. As soon as this is done, there will be a couple updates during August :)

Simmerville

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I really enjoy your series, read it in a day, the Greench Family spin-off and the SimBasic story. I gotta say I can barely wait for the new updates, to see were the story is headed, and how will it affect the current island population, with now that they made contact with "civilization"...the "mainland" having a king, and it kinda makes you wonder, what is their plan with this island?
    Really liked how you built your characters, they all have unique personalities and are quite different from each other, must have been hard keeping track of all of them.
    Well, August is over, and the story had no updates, but I will be checking back to see how this will end for the kind folks of Maccaroni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for commenting, I'm so glad to find there are still some readers! :) Sorry for the long break again, but thanks for stopping by - hoping you won't miss the update...

      Delete